March 5, 2009

Forgiveness?

I'm sorry. You know this is going to. I honestly am saying sorry to you. I don't know what I did, even though you don't like me, you hate me, you despise me, I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I would say this to you personally, but you'd probably slap me silly. It's okay, I just want you to know that I truly am sorry. I'm fine not talking to you, I'm just saying sorry for not talking to you anymore, without an explanation. Yes, I read your blog, it sounds like it's to me, but hey I could be moded. I just don't get the little stalker thing, if you knew me like that, you should know that I don't do that. I would never do that to you. I don't mess with people, in that way. Maybe we could talk some time, but I doubt it. So anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Just wanted you to know...

No comments: