February 27, 2009
Scream...
First off, I'm sorry to all the people I've always or have been negative too. Yes that includes that girl. I'll explain why. Honestly, I'm scared. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, if I become a hopeful, or a failure. I don't know if I'm going to have a family, or not. It's just all coming down on me right now, every single step. What am I going to do? I honestly don't know anymore. My parents keep pressuring me to get all A's, I just lost maybe the last chance I had with this girl, I'm losing my damn mind! I don't know where to go, what's the right team, I want my own thing, so bad I'm gonna scream! Everything came down to her, I lost her that quick, and now I'm lost myself. Raising my head up high is not that easy to do. I'm confused, I don't know what to choose, I don't know what to dream anymore. I feel like I'm in a Virtual Insanity. It's like, if I don't get good grades, Game Over. If I don't get the girl, my mind loses control, Game Over. Life is hard. And I feel like there's nothing to do. Someone, or something, please, give me a sign that everything's gonna be alright, cause of right now, all I wanna do, is go someplace where I won't disturb the peace, I could live, someone could listen to my problems, and to just flat out Scream my damn lungs out 'til they burn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just get mostly A's, usually that does the trick hahahah
Post a Comment