March 5, 2009

Live Your Life.

Life, beautiful thing ain't it? I was talking to my cousin about how relationships come and go. And we act like we want to be in one, when it's cool livin' single, and livin' your life to the fullest. I mean, you could go out with your friends, and still have a good time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize that. But anyways, now I'm just relaxing and living my life. Maybe someday I'll be with someone, but right now, I don't mind. Just chill. And have fun. I mean, most of my friends/cousins, they're not in a relationship. So why should I be in one? You know, this one girl was right, we are only humans. You can't blame us for our actions througout the world. You react to something because you do. There's nothing that could happen but that. Any worries? Just relax. Talk to someone. Yeah you like someone, but you can't do anything about it, unless she likes you back. So just chill, and find yourself first, 'cause when you do, you'll know what to do, what to expect, and what you can control. Listen, Learn, and Live your life.

1 comment:

nailuj said...

Yeah

Just get some pussy without commitment those are the best relationships