August 9, 2008

Changes.

Change is good, right? A question everyone thinks of now or then. I finally got short hair again. Aha. I got somewhat of a Chris Mullin, Buzz cut. Yeah. But, I really needed to cut my hair. It was straight up crazy before I cut it. I'll just think of it as a new me. New year, probably new friends, and I wanna fresh start. And I'm Pretty damn sure that the people I know will really be in a shock.

Change is GOOD. For example, you know how you come about and think that the person you have a crush on is really "the one." You get close, talk alot, then you do one mistake that can ruin it all. Ahh, I'm Kidding about the last one. But you are close to them, you talk to them almost everyday, and like right there, you get the feeling you like 'em. Can't help the fact though, that they start dating some random person. So, you feel CRUSHED and you may stop talking to them for a while and you guys fadeaway. Probably over that time you tell that person that you like 'em, even though its too late. Over time though, you get used to not talking that person. And maybe you don't even wanna talk to them when they comment you on myspace, or send you an i/m. Point of the matter is, things change. It could go one way to another. From talking hella to talking once a month. There's hella other examples besides this, but I gave you one.

See Ya!

No comments: