August 10, 2008

08.10.08

It was a pretty damn good day today. Nothing boring, special happenings, got to see relatives again. Aha. Like always. Started off me waking up at like 10 to watch the USA Basketball team against China. It was basically Rucker Park Playground Basketball to them. Crossovers, dunks, blocks, name it, they did it. Half Time came and my cousin called to pick me up for breakfast at his house. Of course I'd go (why wouldn't I?). My brother was suppose to come along but, he's feeling sick. Ehh. The throw up at 4 in the morning to the fever and lying on the couch sickness. So he didn't go. Breakfast was great. Egg Benedict, pancakes, sausage and hash browns. Typical Denny's Breakfast. Sike!! My Cousins cooked. Pretty good. Continued to watch the USA game and they practically obliterated the Chinese team.

Then, I was suppose to watch my Uncle's basketball game at 12, but the problem with that is his game was at 10. They lost. Yeah, he didn't score. They lost probably cause my other uncle wasn't at the game. He's in Seattle, flying back today btw, with my sister and her mom. It was pretty dissapointing for me because I wanted to go pretty bad. But it's okay. Next thing ya know, we're watching home videos from My uncle's video cam. It was from March of this year, to last Friday, August 8. I made a pretty good statement that made my dad and his brother, my uncle, proud. OBAMA IS A STUPID S.O.B. Well, it's true. What kinda idiot tells his campaign there are 57 STATES. Excluding Alaska and Hawaii. And he also recalled there's 1 more state to go. HA! Embarassing. If the U.S. names him President, I'm leaving U.S. (It's a thought.) AHAHA. But at least it was a fun day today.

Hasta La Vista!

No comments: