Wow. I can't believe school is pretty much around the corner. I didn't even spend my summer that well. And this Blogging stuff actually works. Somehow. haha. But yeah. The whole summer was basically like this: Wake up at like 12, get a call from Dylan, skip brunch, get ready, take the next bus to the gas station and walk about 2-3 blocks to Gellert for some ball. Yeah I know. Crazy. Then We'd walk to the nearest MickieD's for a snack and take the bus home, at about 7. I practically spend my days at Gellert. My "Adopted Home," so they say. I'd go home, get the "why are you home so late," thing, then take a shower. The rest of the night, It would be playing games with my little brother, dinner, then since my grandma's here, play cards with the fam. That's pretty much how this summer was spent. And I didn't even start my damn summer reading isht!
At least it was better that last year's summer!
August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment