December 2, 2009

This was ALL a Dream.

Last night I had the weirdest dream I’ve ever had. For some reason, Mr. Gould took his only chem class on a field trip to Texas or something. So when we went there, we slept at an old creepy house that had a celeb there. And since I was dreaming, of course it would be Demi Lovato -___- (I dream too much btw) So I bumped into her in the hallways or something and we just kept messing around with each other. Cupcaking even. Later, the class got out to go to some museum thing and when we came back, hella paparazzi were at the house. Looking for Demi. Everyone get’s in except for, uhmm let’s call her ‘That Girl.’ That Girl was stuck between the paparazzi, and couldn’t get her out. And for some reason, this guy had kidnapped Demi -___- So me and a couple of the people in my class went out to the back fence and saw That Girl there. But the guy was there with a taser with Demi. So to make matters safe, I looked out a hole on the fence and saw That Girl and she had no way in. So told her to sit still and I’ll come get her. She wouldn’t listen to me because of all the history we’ve been to. I told her I was sorry and said some emo stuff and we both teared up. Then the guy came up and was holding a taser on the side of her face. I noticed that he didn’t hear me so I knew he didn’t notice me. I saw a bubble gun that looks just like a real gun and took it. I opened the fence and put the gun right behind his head and told him to stop or w/e. He dropped it then the cops came and got him. We were glad we were friends again. Demi was still in the car and I got her out. But another dude took both That Girl and Demi but didn’t get far. That Girl and Demi both got away and he went back into the car. He tried to drive off until I shot the wheel with my bubble gun which actually had real bullets in it. He got out and I was really pissed off, so I shot him in the leg and he went through a glass window of a house. That Girl and Demi Lovato were both happy that I saved him, and nearing to the end of my dream, they both come walking to me from different directions… and I wake up. I don’t know if I chose That Girl, or Demi. What the hell did I drink yesterday?

No comments: