
10 Seconds on the clock. Game on the line. The Ball is in the hands of the Best Player. Down 1 point. 5 seconds left. And what happens? ...... Your At home Screaming because your team just missed the last shot of the game! -_- Pressure. Everyone has to go through it. Crazy right? Yeah. Wonder how players feel when they have the game in their hands? It's what everyone loves. or hates. Your heart pounding, palms all sweaty, nervous inside. It's either a Heart Lifter, or a HeartBreaker. But that's what builds maturity into a person. I mean, who hasn't gone up to present in front of the class? People all staring at you, thinkin' about what you look like. A great way to stop the pressure, relax! Just because you have everyone's on your shoulders for 5 minutes or 5 seconds, doesn't mean you have to break out and lose it. Relax, and take it slow. You don't have to rush. Well actually you do when their's 5 seconds left but pretend everything's in slow motion. You're the clock and you control time. Just think of it that way. And I dislike how you have to be their for someone 24/7 when you can't. I mean its cool to talk to people for like the whole day but everysingleday is pretty hard. We're Ordinary People for Sake. Calm Down. I like talking to people about problems and stuff but sometimes the guy who has to do everything needs a break. I'd like to be the bestfriend if I don't like you. But I'd like to be the Boyfriend if I can't be the bestfriend. Things will work out, but at the end everything goes wrong to me. You know what I mean. If you like that person, go for it. If you don't, you'll regret the thing you didn't do, when you had the chance. Under Pressure. Everyone goes through it.
I Know The Guy In The Picture Has.
No comments:
Post a Comment