November 1, 2008

Rock Band, Rocks.

So basically, Rock Band 2 is so Fcuking Awesome. Ahahahaha. Yeah. I like singing. This is like better than kareoke. hahaha. Okay, so I'm out here in Benicia hangin' out with the cousins and we're just playing Rock Band 2. My favorite song there, Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Sick Ass Song. We just got back from the house up at Vallejo. Yup, we just made an offer, and we're waiting on the realtor. If its a yes, I'm moving. Crazy huh? 15 long years in Daly City, and I never wanted to move away from D.C. of S.F. but now, I'm just 1 word away from going to Vallejo. Wow. There's a big surprise though for all you guys. Just gotta wait ;D Moving Day. Never thought I'd see the day where I would live across the bridge. Ha!

Livin' On A Prayer.

No comments: