Looking for a house is really, REALLY hard. So today, we went to Bay Point/Pittsburg to look for some houses. Nice houses btw. They were so clean. And cheap for a house too. We found a beautiful house with 4 rooms. Yes, I could finally, FINALLY, get my own room. The living room was sweet, and I love those fireplaces that you could turn on with a flick of a switch. Those are pretty cool. Stupid of me, I know, but they're still cool. I can't wait to move. I know I'm gonna leave a lot behind but I think it'd be best for me. When we got home, I bought finally bought a pair of VANS. Yes my first pair. Aha. Red ones. The clean ones. I just want them cause they could match with anything.
CONGRATS ATE JOY AND KUYA RICH! Welcome to the fam, CASEY JANELLE.
CONGRATS!
October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you say bought twice
Post a Comment