September 28, 2008

Don't Stop Believing.

INCREDIBLE! My first concert was BEAutiful. Journey rocked on last night. Everybody was hyped up into the music. The day started off really sweeet. I could've gone to the Holy Angel's Festival, but I had hella other things to do. I went to the cemetery first so that I could see my grandma. Haven't gone there in a while. The people who cut the grass in the cemetery really don't have any respect. They leave the dead grass weeds right on top of the graves. Disgraceful.

Concert time, hella crowded. Went there around 6. Looked for a good seat and got it. People were Somking weed each place I turned my head. Aha Funny I didn't know how it smelled. But now I do. Garlic Fries are the BEST. Tasty good. Night became to fall and music started to play. The opening act was Cheap Trick. In case you guys don't know them, they're the band that sings "That 70's Show's" theme song. Yeah. I never knew that. After that was Heart. The group that sings Barracuda, in Guitar Hero III.
When Heart started to finish their act, a guy passed out right down the stairs. People started to crowd around him. My dad is a hero. I really believe him this time. He told me to get his gloves, and he helped the man up. He didn't stand up though, but my dad knew what to do. Stopped the bleeding, Splashed some water in his face, and called security. After that, Journey was about to start, and the Guards on the second section saw my dad and let us in. We sat pretty close. There was probably a 24 year old guard who told us to leave, but my dad bribed him with a $20. Hey, it worked.

Journey was rockin'. I couldn't believe my ears. I was going deaf. I love there music. You guys should start listening to old school music. Its pretty much the best against the new crappy types of music. Most songs still have the emotional type of beats, but not all. Old school's the new, well, New School. And there's nothing that could take that away.



"Don't Stop, Believin'.

No comments: