August 22, 2008

My Day Today.

Oh man, today was so horribly cool in a way. Here's how it went.

I hate waking up early! Took a shower then ate breakfast then walked to school. I thought I was gonna be late too because it was like 4 after 8. But I made it.

History class was first. -_- wow what a way to start school off. Uhmm, OH! I was humming an N'sync song "This I Promise You," and all of a sudden, my friend in front of me was like singing the song. And I don't even know the words but, This I promise you. I was laughing like crazy! "Mark, You know that song?!" ahahaahaha. He says it's an old song that he used to listen to. Never knew that about him. Then, we just had our skit about how history effects other classes.

P.E. was next. Played a pretty good game of basketball with Deniel, Edward, Deepak, Jeric, Jordan, Ian (Eee Yan?), and some dude I don't know. Edward was doggin' on everyone! hahahaha. He was gettin' rebounds, runnin' over people, scored on everyone. Crazy! ahaha. I hit some pretty nice shots too, and hit some no look passes, to who? Edward. ahaha. And for some reason I kept hearing someone calling my name. Idk who but yeah. After that, I caught up to Jennifer to drop her off to her next class.

Espanol! Yeah, no I'm not gonna speak in spanish in this part. Basically we turned in our maps, and had a practice test. I need to study. Then we went to the library to pick up our books. Basically it.

Geo. Ahh geo. I really don't get how to draw this stuff. But I did it anyways. Aha. Alotta people actually didn't get it. Deepak actually didn't draw anything on his paper! hahaha. And I still can't believe Brian Ho finished it before I did. -_- I think the girl in front of her, Melissa?, and the guy next to him, (Max?) were asking for help. Sad. At least it's not hw.

Lunch wasn't fun at all today. Basketball was like just messin' around. Dylan told me who really can't trust anyone but me in ball right now. Well it's true. Alotta my friends who play ball don't really play alot. They're just posers basically.

Bio. Young said the girl behind me is cute. Idk. She's alrite Young. We just turned in our hw, and took notes. Oh and we had this thing where we were suppose to check who has which question in the class. Like a survey. No one had their tonsels taken out. So no one won.

English. Aha. I think this was the only other class that I had fun in besides P.E. First off we got our Summer reading shit back, And wow. I gotta 49/50. Ahahahaha. I bullshited everything too. The next thing was our teacher was like gettin' interviewed in front of the class by the class. Aha. Some people asked "when was your first period, or when did you lose your virginity" AHAHAHA Crazy shit. I liked what some people said when they were interviewed. One person said they'd like to open Group homes. Hella nice. I wouldn't even think of that. And in one of the interviews, some girl said she was a PROUD RACIST. Idk but you should only say that when you're home! Dumbass. She hates Asians. Crazy ass. At the end of class, I walked with Jamie to see Hamilton. When we were walking, she goes, that girl's hella crazy. She has chinky eyes then most of us. ahahaha.

After school I went to the quads to see my friends. We were planned to play ball but most people left. So I was gonna go home, luckily I ran into Dylan on the way out. He was still gonna go Taco Bell and play ball. So The plan was still on. When I passed out the door to the quads, Idk if it was me or someone was REALLY trying to call my name. If they need me that much, they should tap my shoulders or something so that I know what they want. Plus I had my Ipod on. I COULDN'T HEAR SHIT. aaha. Basketball was just it. I got my Jumpshot back on. So watch out! ahaha.

Adios!

No comments: