August 22, 2008

HIStory.

Psshhh. You know what, I don't even know how to start this blog right now. Honestly, I can only trust about 2 people in school. That's sad. But its true. That's how you find out who your real friends are. They stick with you 'til the end. And I'm not talking about those AIM people that you talk to, no no no, I'm talking about the guys you hang out with everyday. You see everyday. You feel like everything's alrite kinda time. Nothing's important really when you're with them. For instance, Basketball. I'm practically clear my mind of all things when I'm playing. It's like something Kevin Garnett said. "It's like a field of high grass. You spread your arms out and you breathe. It's relaxing." All my so called friends, there nothing to my REAL friends. Now I'm not trying to say anything bad, but yeah. I really don't know people anymore. You ever get the feeling, where you think you'll be together with the person you like, but in reality, you know that's probably never gonna happen? (Its Just a thought.) Sometimes dreams are better than reality, and vice versa. It's really up to you. I mean you could change the face of reality or keep dreaming that dream. Over and over again you find that happening. Aha, my cousin once asked me, "Do you ever make up like cute stories in your head? I mean with the person(s) you like?" My answer? Yes. Well who hasn't? C'mon. Keep Up. Some songs make up some pretty good feelings for you, some don't. For some reason, I've been kicking it back old school now a days. I mean, I've been listening to some old school music. No not like 2Pac or Biggie. I mean the slow songs. Along time ago. I grew up with my cousins who are like 13 years older than me, and they would always listen to the boy bands. Aha. Well, their songs are beautiful. I mean it really gives you a sense of something. N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Westside, BBMack, Boyzone Etc. I mean, I'm not afraid that I like their songs. It's so catchy. Aha. Today in history, I was humming an N'sync song, "This I Promise You." My Friend in front of me started to sing the words, and I don't even know the damn words. AHA. Freakin' Crazy. I didn't even know he listened to music. But thats where the "Don't judge a book by its cover," concept takes place. (I'm really goin' off the subject but w/e.) I like to do that. These songs really take you back to the past. The old days. That's like the best part about it. It just flows right through you. I guess you could say I'm feeling better now. I told my friend I was in a bad mood, and she told me to blog. It works. Wow. I went from REAL friends, to CRUSHES, to BOY BANDS. I'm crazy, I know. Here's some lyrics from a song. "And no matter what I do, I feel the pain." What does that mean? Well you know if you're with that girl or guy you like, but they're in like a relationship, it hurts cause you can't do what they do. And if you're away from them, you think about what they might be doing, and how that could be you. So yeah. This Is MyStory. And if you ever noticed. History (HIS story.) Figure it out. I got that from Michael Jackson's Album.

Oh yeah and one more thing, People who like others and are trying to stalk them. Just STOP. It's not gonna work if you're gonna Stalk the guy/girl you like. IT'S JUST NOT COOL. ahaa.

God is love.

No comments: