Happy Birthday Aaron! That's what I basically heard the entire day. hahaha. I'm fcukin' 16! I'm can drive now! hahaha. Gotta hit the books bro. Game time for sure as we got the Hornets tomorrow night. Spring Break is one day away! FINALLY. I know everyone's agreeing with me. hahaha. Well, I basically got clothes, $50, and a sick-ass comic book. Kingdom Come, Check it out. Hella juiced up for the Warriors game. 2nd game of the week. Hella people I know are going there. Derick Nguyen and Kris Lapu, see you there? Today went from bad ass weather, to a sick ass day. My sister freakin' texted me like 12:08 am to greet me. I was hella sleepin' too. I had a weird ass dream too. I kinda forgot it tho. Short term memory. Took bus, and went to school. Joseph greeted me first, then some people at P.E. Took the Spanish test and everyone else greeted me. Saw someone today that I thought was gonna greet me but I kinda was happy she didn't. What else. Umm. Allan and Kimi greeted me during 4th period. 5th period, everyone greeted me. Gotta test tomorrow -_- SUCKS. 6th period was wacked. Haha. After school, I asked people for my birthday present. I got a cough drop from Allan, an apple from Theo, birthday greets from everyone of course, and Kimi said she'd buy me a cake, well so she could have half -_-. haha. Thanks Kimi. Went to eat lunch with my dad bro and cousin. Found out my brother was sick. Got home ordered pizza and had my straberry pie ;D Sick ass birthday, I like spending time with my family more than my friends, even if they are older than me. I get wiser stupider, and cornier. Haha. Well It was a great birthday. Thanks to everyone who greeted me today.
Peace.
April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment