I'm switching schools. Yup, I finally made my decision. I'm gonna end up graduating from Rodriguez High School, up at Fairfield. I got people there i know, so don't worry 'bout me. Some may like it, some may not. But it's my decision right? I'm much closer to family now a days, and I can always come back to the city. It's just, I needa leave Daly City. After all my history in this town, It's all memories. I know it sounds bad for some people, but I'm still here, I mean, I'm only 45 minutes away. I'm gonna finish my last year in 5 weeks. That's basically what's going on for my life right now. Everything else's goin' great.
OH! I did this volunteering thing with my cousins at a Daffidol Tea Party at this big mansion in Mare Island. I was just your usual waiter, I got $5 tip XD Woot Woot. Definitely doin' that next year! The night before, we watched 17 Again, and when we were goin' home, we went to the road where the Zodiac Killer killed people, and my cousin and his friend tried to scare us, by opening the door while he was driving and pretending that the headlights were out. ahhaha. It was scary but in a good way. And I watched 17 Again, again last night. haha. It's a great movie, watch it some time.
April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment