February 10, 2009

February 7-10

Warriors Win! Well, througout the weekend. Aha. Starting with saturday. Maryanne texted me pretty early to go out and hang out at derek's house. didn't know that we were gonna end up playing basketball though. Great game, only scored 3 and we lost. But tons of assists. I'm a point guard without handles XD We walked all the way to Derek's house to get even colder. Cause we were playing with water, hung out at his garage. Went to Ranch. Hung out then Joseph and I waited for the bus with Joyce and Maryanne. Next day, Warriors win! Oh yeah, vs. Utah. Woot Woot. haha. basic highlight of that day. Monday, my cousin's bday. It was pretty fun that day. Talked about alot, and all my older cousins were like Oooh Aaron gotta date on V-day -_- haha. but it's fine. Watched Austin Powers then went home.

Today:
1st: talk talk talk.
2: Soccer. Pretty damn hard.
3: Hella funny. Ms. V makes fun of everyone. haha.
4: boredom.
lunch: hung out with Maryanne for a while and went to the bball courts.
5: some lab.
6: just homework.

afterschool, hung out with maryanne, joyce, joseph and them. played basketball at whs, then frs. had a good game til i got hurt. ahaa. Ended up with someone mad at someone. And Maryanne and I eating out at subway. Her first subway. Wow. right -_- Well a memorable day today, I took her to her first subway. =D haha.
ASDJFKLDFS;D

No comments: