February 2, 2009

The Bets; Did We Get The House?

Alrite, so last Friday, my cousins and I went to Red Robbin for dinner. We were having a great conversation, something like 'What if shows like Full House, Fresh Prince, Family Matters, or George Lopez, were made into Filipino shows?' Think about it. And we made a little bet, she said $50 says I have to cut class at least once, I said I won't. So If I do cut class, I lose $50. If I don't i win. But this goes on until I graduate. Aha. Who's gonna win?

And Maryanne and I made a bet also. She said we won't talk at school in 7 schooldays. And I say that we will. The loser has to make a fansign for the winner. Who's gonna win?

OH yeah, my dad said we're close to getting the house 99.9% ahaha.
Who's makin' the Fansign?

Aaron: We're gonna talk at school.
Maryanne: We're not gonna talk in the next 7 school days XD

(View Results)

Create a MySpace Poll

Who's gonna win $50 bucks?

Aaron: I'm not goin' to cut class at all from here to grad.
Rose: You're goin' to have to cut class at least once.

(View Results)

2 comments: