September 18, 2008

Best Sophomore Day.... So Far.

I'm tired. I just got home from playing Basketball all day. WOOT. Let me tell ya'll 'bout school first.

1st - History. Pretty exciting. Ms. Mcgraw kept lecturing but it was pretty interesting stuff. Then went to my locker with Joe.
2nd - PE. It was alright. Circuit training without Mr. Matelli's help. 45 seconds is a pretty long time. Then dropped Jennifer off to her class and asked HELLA people for a dollar. Turns out, no one had one -_-
3rd - Spanish. Man, I didn't know Ms. V's tests were hard. Hella people got below 65. Me? You don't wanna know. Oh and I found $1 from Alex.
4th - Geo. I hate geometry. This class is so boring. Just work to do.
Lunch - Basketball all day. You should know that. Only 1 point though! Sucks.
5th - Bio. It was okay. Nothing special. Gots some reports to do over the weekend.
6th - English - Funny. I always listen to my ipod. Aha. Helped Kimi with her work and got a new PEN. Then we went out and took a Picture. -_- What the hell do we need a pic for? -_-

After school - Went out hella early to pick up my brother. Took a while to find him. Walked back home and Deniel, Angela, Jennifer, and Cameron (I think) was calling me but I really didn't want to go. Next thing you know I actually went to go Taco Bell to get food for my brother. Saw hella people there so we went to play Basketball at WHS. When we passed by the bus stop, Deniel and them saw us and decided to go with us.

Played ball for a long time. One of my best games this YEAR. Scored 4 points but they were all perfect. My Team FUCKING OWNED. During the game, Angela and Jennifer tried to figure out the names. They got it pretty well. We won 16-9. Good Game. Everyone started to somewhat leave, well just Deniel and Angela, and Mario and Jennifer. WE then played Knock Out and I won the last game.

Alex came and they started to take my freakin' Quesidilla. It became harder for me too because I gave Jennifer a PIGGY BACK. Aha. It was fun though. Fun Ass DAY.

Love Ya Guys!

No comments: