Yeah, I got no other titles. Aha. So yesterday was pretty cool, orientation once again, this time, for the incoming sophomores. Got to see hella people, everyone I knew was there. Got my schedule, played some ball then went to KFC. Once again, Hella People. After that, some of my friends went over to FRS, while me and like 3 other guys played ball at WHS. We were playing tips for a bit, before 2 big ass dudes wanted to play ball with us. They were huge. They were pretty good too. We one the first game, then lost the next 3. Haha. Yeah I know. It was pretty gross too cause they had no shirts on. Recalling "Along Came Polly," "RAINDROP!" Hahaha. Took An EXTREMELY long shower, cause their sweat was all over my t-shirt. but whatever.
Today was PICTURE DAY! YAY! -_- No, It was too early, so I'm thinking about getting my picture taken on Make up Day. Today was okay too. I found out that I was gonna go to a baseball game with some family. And I actually get to hang out with my sister. It's not the Giants, So that's gonna suck. What else is there? The A's. ahaha. I'm still a Giants fan. Don't Worry. Oh, and I also found out that at my Auntie's Baby Shower, My cousin's friends, who are like a year or two younger than me, are gonna be there. And I believe one of them thinks the other one gots a thing for me. IDK. So yeah. Well School's This TUESDAY. Can't Wait. Seriously. School's gonna be fun this year. I Guran-DAMN-tee it.
Ciao!
August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment