Woot Woot! Baby shower again for the second week in a row. Last week it was my cousin's baby shower, and now it's my Auntie's. First off The baby shower was hella fun. Hella people I don't know but whatever. Taking pics like everywhere. Playing basketball (again) games and jumping in the Jumper. Great time bonding with my cousins too. It was I think 9-10 where me and 4 of my cousins were talking about hella isht. Found out hella. It was hella fun too hanging out with my cousin, Kuya Daniel. Didn't really hang out with him. He's one of the cool kids on the block. Taught me some good things too. I should get at least a 3.8 for the next 2 years. Just to get into a hella good school. Might buy shoes off him too. But he's gonna go to San Diego in a bit. Sad. We were hella reminiscing about isht. Aha. And we were hella crackin' about how we remembered how hella of us used to be "fat." Aha. Good times.
After sleeping over it was so fcuking
hot. That's good I wear shorts when We slept over. I didn't know thought that we were gonna go golfing. Well not really golfing, but the driving range. And I NEVER GOLF'D before. It was cool though cause I got Golf Genes from my Dad. He WAS really good, but hasn't played since. I hit pretty far. Check out my pics. I suck though.
Movie time! Hella funny movie we watched. It was a chick flick haha. "House Bunny," is hella funny! You have to watch it. Hella sexy too. ;D Went back to my uncle's house. My cousin, Rica, is a really good driver. It's funny how she drives too. Okay. Thanks for the talk.
I'm Out.
After sleeping over it was so fcuking
Movie time! Hella funny movie we watched. It was a chick flick haha. "House Bunny," is hella funny! You have to watch it. Hella sexy too. ;D Went back to my uncle's house. My cousin, Rica, is a really good driver. It's funny how she drives too. Okay. Thanks for the talk.
I'm Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment